Monday, October 13, 2014

Lord and Berry, Milani, Macadamia

Hello!

A few weeks ago I wrote about some Milani eyeshadow that I won!  I never wrote about how much I like it!

Today I'm wearing that with my new Lord & Berry sparkly black eyeliner that I got in my Birchbox this month!  I really like both!



I'm used to using cream eyeshadow, so using a gel powder eyeshadow was a little different.  It works well if you layer it on to get the intensity you want.  I've been using these Avon eyeshadow applicators that my mom got for me!

I really like the Lord & Berry Paillettes Eye Pencil!  It's easy to apply and I love that it's glittery!  I don't wear eyeliner that often, but I think this is fun because it's not just plain dark black.  Love it!

I used my Macadamia Professional Flawless Cleansing Conditioner this morning, too!  This is the second time I've used it.  I was so excited to see this in my Birchbox!  When I've tried cleansing conditioner before, I didn't love it.  I really wanted to try this brand because I loved their Healing Oil Spray I got in last month's Birchbox (I wrote about it here) and thought I might have better luck with their brand.

I love it!  It smells good, I only need one or two pumps to get it through my hair, it makes my hair feel so soft, and a lot less of my hair comes out in the shower!  After my hair dries, it's shiny and less frizzy.  I think I will probably use it every other time I wash my hair!  The sample is huge so I'll get a lot of uses out of it!  Today I used the Cleansing Conditioner and my Leave-In Condish by Miss Jessie's, which I use every time I wash my hair!  I got it in my very first Birchbox and have been using it every since.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment