Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September Birchbox Review #1

Hello!

As I've mentioned before, I love and am obsessed with Birchbox!  My September box was amazing (as usual) and I really like everything I've tried so far!

Here are reviews for two of the products!

First I'll talk about the sample that I got to choose for this month's box.  For the past few months, Birchbox has had the option to choose one of your samples, which is fun!  I chose the Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray.



I love it!  It smells so good and I love that it's a spray.  I've tried other kinds of hair oil and when it's not a spray, it's harder to evenly distribute it in my hair.  Plus I don't like having oil on my hands!  I spray it on the middle/ends of my hair and it makes it shiny and less frizzy.  It's a great sized sample, too!

Sometimes, you'll get an extra sample in addition to the normal 4-5 samples called a Birchbox Find.  This month, I got a ChapStick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize and Renew.




I love it!  Both sides smell really good and make my lips feel...well, moisturized and renewed!  :)  I am so used to wearing C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve (all the time, always, forever) and it's fun to use something with a totally different texture sometimes!  I will definitely use this a ton!

I did a ton of work in my Etsy shop today!  That was fun.  I've realized that for both Etsy and Blogger, it's easiest to put up new listings and blog posts using a mixture of the apps on my phone and websites on my computer.  Uploading pictures is much easier on the apps but writing the descriptions/posts is much easier to type on a regular keyboard, of course!  So that's helpful!  Alex and I went to a nice yoga class tonight.  Time for bed now!

Thanks for reading!  

P.S. I almost always type "Kind Regards," at the end because that's how I signed my catering emails at the Arizona Inn!  Silly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment