Monday, September 22, 2014

Car Inspection Fun

Hi!

We're in the process of getting our car situation all figured out now that we've moved to a new state.  Alex and I dropped the car off today to get a safety inspection and we learned that Maryland is the most strict state when it comes to car inspections.  Who knew?  Anyway, luckily we found a place very close to our apartment so I could walk there and back a few times today with no problem!  

In between car things I came home and made lots of hair ties!  I got a bunch of really cute patterned elastic so I made about 20 different sets of three, each with two solid-colored and one patterned elastic.  I put each one on a card that matched/looked cute with the set.  I'm going to put them up in my Etsy shop tomorrow!



I made some Halloween and Holiday/Christmas sets, too!

Hopefully tomorrow we can get our plates, etc. for the car.  We'll see!  I'll be posting some reviews about my most recent Birchbox samples, too!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: