Friday, September 5, 2014

Birchbox: My Obsession

Hi again!

Something that I've been loving for almost a year is Birchbox!  It's a monthly subscription box that costs $10 a month (that includes shipping!) and contains several beauty and makeup samples!  It is so much fun.  Every month, all of the products that were sampled (whether or not you received them in your box) have free shipping if you decide you want to buy the full-sized items, and for every dollar you spend, you get a Birchbox point.  You also get 10 points for every sample review you write for the items you received in the current month's box.  100 points = $10 to use towards purchases on their website!  I have purchased many things from the website, lots with points I saved up, and I've also bought 3-month subscriptions for people as gifts!  My mom and I signed up at the same time and it's so fun to see what different samples we get each month!

Here are some products I've gotten recently that I love:

Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eye Shadow in Silver Sands
It's in a squeeze tube so it's super easy to put just a little bit (that's all you need!) on your finger to apply to your eyelids.  It's pretty and shimmery and stays on really well!
They have three pretty colors on the BB website.

  Here I am wearing it!
(see full image)

Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
It's a black scrub that makes my skin feel so good!  I use it every couple of days and I love it.  Here it is on BB.com. 

Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream
First of all, I love this brand.  I found out about them because of Birchbox and loved their perfumes I've smelled.  I follow them on Instagram and they do a lot of fun contests and giveaways!  I have won two different contests!  I got a full-sized bottle of Sexy Patchouli which smells really good and a bottle of Yogini Body Cream before they sold it on the website!  When they send a package, they throw in a ton of perfume samples and other fun things!  Because of that, I have samples of so many of their fragrances, and I love them all!  BB has tons of their stuff to buy.

I really have loved every single thing I've gotten in my Birchboxes, but here are some brands that I've especially loved!
Supergoop!, Miss Jessie's, PIXI Beauty, Benefit, I can't name them all!

I should be getting my September box within the next week or two!  I'm always so excited to see what I get!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment