Friday, September 5, 2014

I have a blog!

Hello!

I've been thinking about starting a blog so today I did!  I think this will be a fun way to keep our family and friends updated now that we're living in Baltimore.  I can't believe we've already been here for a month!

We've done so many fun things and we're finding more to do everyday.  Alex is finishing his first week of school and he's really liking it so far.  I'm looking for a job but having a lot of fun not working for the time being!  We LOVE our adorable apartment.  Don't worry, I'll post a ton of pics.  Charm City Yoga is right around the corner and we've gone to about six classes there already!  We love it.  We really like Dooby's.  It's really cute and they have yummy coffee.    

Yesterday, we went to the last of the First Thursdays concerts at Canton Waterfront Park (we also went last month).  We got Home Slyce Pizza and sat in the grass by the water.  The weather was so nice!  



I'm looking online right now to find a fun place to go walking/hiking this weekend.  We're thinking maybe Gunpowder Falls State Park or Rocky Point Beach and Park.  That should be fun!

Thanks for reading!  There will be more stuff soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment