Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lazy Sunday!

Hi!

Today was such a lazy day for me!  I slept in pretty late (after going to bed pretty late - SNL was good!) and mostly just read and watched TV!

Alex worked on homework for a lot of the day and tonight we watched the first two episodes of Broad City and the first episode of season two of Inside Amy Schumer, both of which are on Amazon Prime!  They are super funny!

I'm reading Gone Girl right now.  I'm only about 100 pages into in but I really like it so far!  It's one of the books for the Birchbox book club this month (their doing all three of Gillian Flynn's books).  This is the first month I'm reading the book they're doing so that's fun!  My mom started reading it while we drove to St. Louis so when I'm done with it I will mail it to her :)



Speaking of Birchbox, I got my October box a few days ago and it's amazing (as always)!  I've tried four of the six products I got so far and I love them all.  The sample I picked for this month was ModelCo lipstick in the color Kitty.  I LOVE it!  I usually don't like/wear lipstick very much but I really like this kind.  There are two lipstick trios you can buy that are exclusive to Birchbox.  



I think the color is perfect, it is nice and light-feeling (not thick or heavy like some lipstick), and it goes on very smooth!

I'll write more sample reviews soon!  I still have some items from my September box that I want to write about, too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment