Saturday, September 20, 2014

Eye Shadow Winner!

Hello!

I've just recently started seeing/hearing a lot about Milani Cosmetics.  They have really inexpensive makeup that tons of people have been posting about in places like Instagram.  I hadn't tried any of their products, but now I get to!

Alex brought in the mail and I had an envelope with a Bella Charcoal Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow inside!  I am so excited!  What a surprise :)

From September 2nd to October 1st, they're having a 30-day contest, 30 Shades in 30 Days, where you answer an easy multiple-choice hint about one of their eyeshadow shades, and they pick 300 random winners a day!


I will try it out and tell you how I like it!  I really love surprises, and winning things, so this was doubly fun :)  Thanks, Milani!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment