Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thairish Tuesday

Hello!

Today I read so much of Gone Girl!!  I'm excited to get in bed and read more :)  Besides that, I mostly cleaned up and did laundry today...it was nice to get some of that done!

I needed to get outside so tonight Alex and I walked to the monument (they've taken off a lot of the scaffolding so you can actually see what it looks like!) and then we decided to get food at Thairish to take home for dinner.  It was good!  We both got Masaman with chicken.



Well, I want to keep reading so this is going to be a short one!  Tomorrow I'm going to try to figure out the Zumba Instructor Network on my computer so I can find all of the music and choreography they give us!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see the monument as they finish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I forget that it's actually skinny and round!

      Delete