Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin #4


Hello!


The other day I made the project that came in my January My Paper Pumpkin!  I still haven't done the project from my December box, but I did this one first because it's Valentine's Day-themed :)

If you've never heard of My Paper Pumpkin, which is made by Stampin' Up, read this post for more information.

The project from the January box is so cute!!  It has everything you need to make 24 little treat bags!





Here are the supplies that come in the box:

Punch-out pennants, hearts, and long rectangles
Cellophane bags
Glue dots
Pink with gold baker's twine
Real Red ink pad
Clear stamps (to use with the clear block that comes with your very first Paper Pumpkin)
Gold clips

First I stamped the punch out hearts with all of the cute sayings.



Then I attached two pennants to each heart using two glue dots (one to hold the two pennants together and one to attach that to the back of the heart).



Aren't they cute?  I mixed and matched the colors and sayings so they were all different.



After filling up a bag with cherry and cinnamon Jelly Belly jelly beans, I folded the punch-out rectangles (they are scored) over the folded top of the bag.



I held everything together, including a heart, with a gold clip.



The last step was to tie a bow on each clip using a 12" piece of string.



Aren't they so cute??  I love them!  They are really simple to make and really fun because there are so many cute combo options!



I've already given some to my improv group and I still have lots to give to other people!

Here are my previous Paper Pumpkin posts (pppppppp) if you're interested in seeing the other projects I've made!

September Box 2014
October Box 2014
November Box 2014 part 1
November Box 2014 part 2

Like I mentioned before, the info on how to sign up to get Paper Pumpkin for yourself is also in those posts!  If you like crafts and kits and making cute things, you will love this monthly subscription!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment