Friday, November 14, 2014

Toni and Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray Review

Hi!

Last week I won a full-sized bottle of Toni & Guy's Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray!  I promise that's how you spell it :)



I won it through a Birchbox contest on Twitter! :)  I have tried it several times since then and I love it!!

I got it at the perfect time, too, because I've just about finished my bottle of mark. Curl to Curl Reactivate and Defining Mist that I mentioned a few posts ago.

I've used it after showering on towel/turban-dried hair.  I put about a nickle-sized amount of Miss Jessie's Leave-In Condish in my hair first, I scrunch it all over, and then I use the sea salt spray all over and scrunch a little more.  It makes my hair very shiny and soft and it somehow manages to add texture while smoothing out my frizz!  It also seems to keep my curls more defined than they usually are on the second day.  The smell is so good and subtle.

Here's a pic from the first time I used it.



Like I said, I've also used it on the second day on dry hair to give my hair a little more volume!  That works great, too.

I used it again today after washing my hair and I still love it!  I would definitely recommend this sea salt spray if you want to give your hair some texture and hold!

It's really cold today...in the 30s!  We will have to bundle up when we go to my improv show tonight!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: