Thursday, November 13, 2014

Craft Fair Preparation

Hi!

I talked about it a little bit in a previous post, but I am going to be a vendor at a Christmas Market craft fair!  I have been making several items a day to sell and I'm having so much fun!

I've made a bunch of ornaments filled with hair ties.  Some have holiday colors, some neon colors, some with polka dots.  I have small-sized ornaments with eight hair ties each and a larger size with twelve hair ties.




I had fun making the tags for them!  I have been using my Big Shot from Stampin' Up like crazy!

I also made a few head band sets today.  Some baby-sized and some child/teen-sized.  I'm going to make some sets with the holiday printed elastic tomorrow!


I'm also going to make some head band sets in cute little jars!

My improv group, Moonbot, has a Facebook page now!  You can like it if you want updates :)  Here is Charm City Comedy Project's page, too.  We have a show tomorrow night!  I'm excited to see the other groups that are performing before us!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Please Please Please put these on your Etsy... I have gifts to buy! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'll write you a FB message tomorrow about it! :)

      Delete
  2. You are really getting a lot done for the craft fair!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! As long as I keep making things everyday I think I'll have enough!! :)

      Delete