Saturday, November 8, 2014

Spinning Saturday

Hello!

This morning Alex and I tried our first spinning class!  We got a Groupon for Mount Vernon Fitness, which is a gym right down the street from us.  We each get to take ten classes there.  Besides spinning, they also offer HIIT (high-intensity interval training), pilates, and yoga classes.  I've never taken an exercise class that I didn't like, but I did not really like spinning!  Alex didn't love it either.  I know it was only our first time trying it, but it was rough.  I think the worst part was the seat of the bike...so uncomfortable!  My tailbone hurts!  I'm glad they offer other classes there so that we'll still get to go to all ten classes!  I'm bummed because I wanted to like it, but now that we know what it's like, I don't think we could get ourselves to go to it again!

After that we have mostly been relaxing and watching movies and TV shows most of the day!  We watched Waiting, which I would not recommend haha.  Some of the parts (very few) were funny to watch since they were pretty accurate about people that come into restaurants/people that work in restaurants, but most of the movie was just really gross!  Oh well :)

We also watched more Boardwalk Empire, some Portlandia, and now we're watching the last episode of season three of Homeland!  I wonder how it will end!

I made a ton of hair ties and head bands today, too!  I'm starting to get a bunch of things made for the craft show in December!  I made some cute things so I'll take good pics and post them tomorrow.

Last week I entered a Birchbox/Birchbloggers contest on Twitter to win Toni & Guy products and I found out a few days later that I won!  I won a full-sized bottle of their Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray!!  I got it in the mail last night and I'm so excited to try it!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment