Friday, August 17, 2018

I'm back!

Hi!

Wow! It's been almost exactly two years since I last wrote in my blog!! I didn't mean to take a break, but I guess I've been pretty busy for a while!

So many fun and exciting things have happened since August 2016! Here are some updates:

- I'm pregnant! We are having a baby in December and we're sooo excited!!
- We moved to another apartment in Baltimore about a year ago and we love it
- Alex is working on finishing his dissertation and he has recently gotten to testify twice for bills about gun laws!
- I've been an extra on some more episodes of TV shows, I was in a Volkswagen commercial, and a place where I volunteer got a makeover on a TV show
- Alex has run two half marathons and is signed up for his third!
- I work at the desk at an amazing fitness studio and I get to take super fun classes there every week
- I am still working as a Standardized Patient, now at two schools in Baltimore instead of in DC which is much more convenient 
- Family and friends have had engagements, marriages, new babies, big moves, new houses, and more!
- We've gone on some great trips!
- I've taken sewing classes at an adorable new (since I wrote last) fabric store and I'm working on making my first quilt right now!
- We have both read a ton of good books 

Here is a random assortment of pictures from the last two years :)











I'm going to try to write more consistently like I used to about all of the fun things that are going on! I won't get caught up, of course, but I will probably write some posts about things we've already done, too.

If this is your first time reading my blog, welcome! Feel free to read older posts to see what kinds of things I like to write about and do! If you've been here before, thanks for coming back!! 


Thanks for reading!

2 comments: