Sunday, August 21, 2016

Imperium!

Hello!

Alex and I had a great time in DC this weekend! We rode the train there on Friday afternoon and we went to the Angelika Pop Up movie theater to see the 5:30pm showing of Imperium!


We had never been to Union Market. It's so cool! It's a huge place filled with all different kinds of food and drinks. We got tacos from Takorean and they were delish!


There are a few walls outside covered in rainbow hearts, so of course we had to take a pic!




The theater we were in held between 50 and 60 people and it was just about full.

The movie was great!! We really loved it and it was so exciting to see a movie that I got to work on in the theater! We saw me twice! In one scene I'm sitting at a desk behind Daniel Radcliffe's character Nate's desk (you can see the back of me) and in another scene you can see my face!

My mom took this picture when my parents watched the movie on On Demand! Thanks, Mama! I'm on the far left :)


That was so exciting! I'm so happy that the movie was playing at a theater near us.

Here are the U.S. cities where Imperium is showing in theaters:
Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Eugene, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Louisville, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland OR, Richmond, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC.

You can also watch it On Demand. Links to do that are on this website: Imperium 

After the movie I took a picture with Roger Yawson, who plays the character Usman in the movie! We weren't on set together for Imperium, but several months later we worked together on an episode of Deadly Demands.


I am so happy that I got to be part of such a great movie! It was interesting, disturbing, and really well-done and I'm glad Alex and I got to see it in theaters!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! The movie was very good. I hope it opens in more theaters!!

    ReplyDelete