Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wedding Weekend, Here We Go!

Hi!

I haven't been able to post in the past couple of days because a lot has been happening!  On Wednesday, my parents, our doggy, and I drove from Baltimore to St. Louis (Alex is flying here right now!)!  It was a long ride but it went smoothly minus one construction hold up.  I finished This is Where I Leave You, which I thought was really good, and I started reading Gone Girl.  We got to see my best friend Brent when we drove through Columbus, which was unexpected and so fun!


Dude was my buddy the whole way here!


It's wedding weekend!  My aunt is getting married and so much of our family is in town!  It's so fun.  We just got home from a rehearsal-type dinner at Pi Pizza which was delish and very fun!  We had the entire back room to ourselves and there was a big buffet set up for us.  There was pita bread and hummus on the tables, two types of salads on the buffet, and then six types of pizzas - three thin crust and three deep dish.  It was all-you-can-eat and all of the pizza types were sooo good!  Oh, and there were cookies at the end too!  They made tons of little chocolate chip cookies and gooey butter cookies (SO YUMMY).  



The bride-to-be!

We're going to pick Alex up at the airport soon!  There are two ceremonies, one tomorrow and one on Sunday, and it's going to be so fun!!!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: