Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Etsy Fun

Hi!

I've been having so much fun working on my Etsy shop!  I've gotten 4 orders so far, including a custom order for a bachelorette party!  



Birchbox has a group called Birchbloggers that you can be part of if you have a blog.  I have just started posting things in the group and I have read lots of great blog posts written by other girls in the group,  I've gotten lots of new Instagram friends, too!  Naomi, who is the author of Broke College Beauty, wrote such a great feature on her blog yesterday about my Etsy shop!  That was so nice of her!  She also just started blogging like me, and she has a really cute blog with lots of great posts and reviews on Birchbox products.  She ordered some hair ties from me, too!  I mailed her order yesterday and I hope she loves them!

This morning my parents and I explored a little bit more near our neighborhood.  I have been wanting to go to a place called Antique Row where there are lots of antique shops.  I couldn't find much information about it online so we just walked over there.  Turns out, most of the shops are closed on Tuesday!  But we had fun walking over there and looking at some really old buildings on the way!  We also found another really great art supplies store, Blick, that is close to our apartment.  So fun!



This church was built in 1761!

Alex is home from class now so we're going to go to the Inner Harbor for lunch!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment