Friday, October 24, 2014

Ellovi and Clairsea Sample Reviews

Hi!

Here are my reviews on two more samples I received in my October Birchbox!

The first product is Butter by Ellovi.  It's made from only six all-natural ingredients and it smells like vanilla!  I like it because you just need a tiny bit.  It isn't made with water so it's concentrated and a little bit is all you need.  I've been using it on my hands and it makes them very soft!  It's not a super sweet vanilla smell but more natural, which I like (one of the six ingredients is vanilla bourbon).




I especially like it because their whole brand is based on using only naturally-grown ingredients and not adding in any harsh chemicals.  According to the description on Birchbox, you can even use the butter as a makeup remover!  They sell tinted and non-tinted lip butter, too.

Another all-natural product that I got in my box this month is Clairsea Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant (here it is on Birchbox).  I really like it!  It's a loose powder (salt) that you can either mix in with your normal face wash or use alone with only water.



I've been mixing it with my Neutrogena face wash.  It exfoliates my skin without feeling like I'm scrubbing too hard.  It's made with sea salts, bamboo powder, and dry dead sea mud.  Neat!  It even tastes salty if you get it in your mouth while you're washing your face.  Again, you only need to use a little bit so this sample will last me a long time!  I was looking on their website at some of the other products they sell and I might want to try some others, too!

I hadn't heard of either of these brands or products before getting them in my Birchbox this month and I'm so glad I got both of them!  I really love knowing the ingredients and seeing how much better things are for my skin when they don't have weird, unnatural ingredients in them.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment