Thursday, September 18, 2014

New (to us) Eats on the Block

Hi!

I had kind of a lazy day today!  We have a friend staying with us for a few nights and we picked her up early this morning.  It was nice to be up and going early!  We ate breakfast and dinner with her at two different places on our street that we hadn't tried yet.  We got breakfast bagel sandwiches at Belvedere Bagels and Grill and they were so good and cheap!  Then for dinner we finally tried Thai Landing and it was also really good.  I got the Spicy Basil Noodles and loved them!

I'm almost done taping the wooden sticks to the wedding fans I've been working on...just need to buy another roll of double-sided tape!  Other than working on those, watching HGTV (my fave), doing laundry, and setting up the air mattress for our friend, I got to FaceTime with my brother for a couple of hours!  That's always fun :)  Oh!  And I painted my nails.  Also very fun and important!

I've tried four of the six Birchbox products I got yesterday so I'll write about those soon!  

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: