Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bmore Flea

Hello!

About two weeks ago Alex and I went to a fun craft fair called Bmore Flea inside St. Paul's Church, which is just a few minutes north of our apartment.  Bmore Flea has craft fairs in different areas around town but this is the first one we've gone to (we tried to go to one a few months ago but I think it had gotten rained out!).  There were a ton of vendors in the church - the main room was full and there were even more in a back room.  It was fun because I got to meet a few people that I had only seen/talked to on Instagram!  We also got to see a lot of great vendors and items that we've seen at other craft fairs.

I got to meet Netta from Knits, Soy, and Metal.  She makes cozy scarves, yummy smelling candles, and cute tiny jewelry!  We also stopped by the Herb's Furnishings booth.  I had found his Instagram a few days earlier and entered a giveaway for a desk.  Chris Herb finds wood all over Baltimore and recycles it into beautiful furniture!  At the craft fair, Alex and I entered another of his giveaways, for a really cute bar cart.  



Here's a picture of it from Bmore Flea's Instagram.  We won the cart!!!  But more about that later!

We saw Priya, whose company is Priya Means Love.  She makes natural body products like lip balm, body butter, perfume, and more.  I've met her at various events and on Instagram recently (I find out about so many people and events here on Instagram!), she posted that she made leather treatment and was giving away little jars to anyone that wanted some.  I picked up a jar there and gave her some hair ties in exchange!  I also bought a bottle of her Lavender Mud Hair and Scalp Cleanser!

Cedar and Fawn, another vendor with adorable painted ceramics, was there.  I bought two of her tiny, super cute spoons!  One for me and one for my mom :)



Look at them!!  So sweet.

Mimi of Mimidre, who makes really cute tshirts, sweatshirts, and hats with cute sayings like Fly Nerd, Be Weird, and Be Yourself, was there, and so was Tiffani of Jihe Jewelry, who sells really cute jewelry!  Both of these local vendors were also at The Exchange the next day, which I will write about in another post.  I also said hi to the woman who owns Maja, who I wrote about a few months ago.

It was so fun!  The venue was so beautiful and I just love seeing all of the things that the creative people in Baltimore are making and selling!  I weirdly didn't take any pictures inside (I was too busy looking at all of the cute stuff for sale!) but here's a picture that The Charmed City put up on their Instagram, and you can see Alex and me in it!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment