Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Modeling on the News

Hi!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Thea (Styled by Thea) asked me to be one of her models for a fashion segment on FOX45 news in Baltimore!


There were two other models, Arissa and Alex, and we did two segments.  One was about how to wear white after Labor Day and the other was about bringing fall colors into your wardrobe.  It was so much fun!

We met at the news station around 7am and Thea had outfits for us to try on.



We wore clothing from a local boutique, Colour me Chic, and from Fly Nerd, a fashion line by local designer Mimidre.  Our jewelry was by JaNee Bartley ViVi Jewelry.  All three of them have been vendors at #theexchangebmore!

Jezmin Bowling did our hair and she did such a great job!  I got so many compliments on my hair the days after she did it (I made it last a long time!!).



For my first outfit I wore a white dress with black details, black tights, and black heels.  During the first segment, the news anchor asked Thea questions and Thea talked about what we were wearing and ways that people can break the "No White After Labor Day" rule.



Arissa wore a cute black and white dress with a really cool denim vest over it and Alex wore a plain white button up with jeans.



Then we changed into new outfits for the next segment and I wore a long plaid shirt dress unbuttoned with a belt, a tank top, jeans, and boots.  Thea talked about incorporating fall colors into your wardrobe during this segment.





Arissa wore a cute dark red zip up sweater with a leopard print skirt and Alex wore a Fly Nerd sweatshirt with jeans.



It was so fun to get to see behind the scenes on the news and to get to model some cute clothes!!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Okay! Now I think I can comment! I had to log into Google! Love the blog entry! I bet that was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete