Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pop Physique Baltimore

Hi!

I finally went to a class at Pop Physique yesterday!  It's one of the many places I found when I googled everything Baltimore before we moved here and I've wanted to go for so long.  It's on our street (about a 10-15 minute walk from our apt) and we've passed it so many times, plus I've had a Groupon for five classes there that I need to use!

Pop Physique is a fitness studio that has "ballet barre-based" classes.  I've been following them on Instagram (the main account, I didn't realize that the Baltimore location had their own account until yesterday!) and I entered and won a contest to win five free classes there!!  So exciting!  When I called to make an account there and sign up for a class, the person I spoke with said I was the first Baltimore person he knew of that had won one of their contests :)

The walk there is nice (even thought it was 32 degrees outside!) and the woman at the front desk, who is also the owner, is so friendly!  She showed me around a little bit before the class.  The studio is really nice and decorated so cute, plus the front window is decorated for the holidays!  Here's a pic I took (that both Instagram accounts posted too!).



The class was super hard and so good!  I loved it.  The teacher was great and the class was small which was nice.  It's lots of very small movements, sometimes with small weights, sometimes while squeezing a ball between your legs, sometimes without anything.  It makes your muscles shake like crazy.  I've gone to barre classes in Tucson at barre3 (my sister-in-law and I went to three classes together) and this class was very similar to those.

I am so sore today!  I was actually getting sore by the minute yesterday, and today I have been sore all day.  I know tomorrow will be worse!  But in a good way :)  I can't wait to go back!  I'm going to go again on Monday.

Oh, I saw this on my walk home :)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment