Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CrowdTap Mission with Zep Cleasters

Hello!

Have you heard of the website CrowdTap?  It's the "Leading Social Influence Marketing Platform" and when you participate in surveys, etc. you sometimes get picked to sample and review products!

I was recently chosen to sample two different Zep Commercial cleaning products and they're both great!  Here's what I got in the mail.



The two Zep products I got to review are their Quick Clean Disinfectant and their All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.  The Quick Clean spray claims to kill bacteria in five seconds, which is much faster than most anti-bacterial cleaners!  I've used it to clean the kitchen counter and the sinks and tubs in the bathroom!


The Oxy spray is great for deep cleaning tough stains or dirt.  I used it on our stove top this morning and it is sparkling clean!



I definitely recommend this brand and both of these products to you to clean all around the house.

After receiving the samples in the mail, you are supposed to try them, take pictures to share on social media sites, write reviews of the products, and complete a report on CrowdTap's website.  I am in the process of finishing the report right now.

I think I have just been chosen for another CrowdTap mission so we'll see what I get in the mail next!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment