Friday, October 17, 2014

Yu-Be Premium Gift Set!

Hello!

Last week I won an Instagram contest that Yu-Be was doing!  I love contests :)  I found out about this brand, which is a best-selling skincare company in Japan, because I got a sample of their skin cream in my September Birchbox.  I like to find the brands that I get each month on Instagram, and shortly after I started following Yu-Be, they posted about a contest!


I found out that I won about a week ago and I got my Yu-Be Premium Gift Set in the mail on Wednesday!!  




What a great prize!  I had no idea I would get so many different full-sized products, plus samples!!



I am so so excited to try everything!  It all came inside a cool drawstring backpack, too!  I've already tried the Foaming Skin Polish and it's great.  I will be posting about all of the products as I use them!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment