Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hair Ties Galore!

Hello!

I've been wanting to get an Etsy shop set up so today I went crazy with my fold over elastic and made 117 hair ties!



That was super fun.  I also ordered some more elastic with patterns on them so I can make some cute sets with some plain and some patterned!



When I give hair tie sets as a gift I usually put them on a card of cute paper.  I have a pattern that I made and I trace around it and cut it out.  It's a good size but it takes too long if I'm doing a few of them!  My mom got me a Stampin' Up Big Shot (it's so fun!!) and some Framelits that you use with it to cut/punch out different shapes really easily.  I experimented today using some of the shapes with the hair ties and they turned out really cute!



Here are some I made for a single hair tie each.  I am working on one that will hold more, too.  I'm going to figure out how to post items on Etsy soon, hopefully tomorrow!



Our apartment smells like coffee because we just ground some beans from Whole Foods!  We've been making our own cold brew coffee and it's SO good.  I'll post instructions tomorrow!

ALSO!  My mom sells Stampin' Up!  So if you have any questions about it or you want to buy something, here is her info!



Thanks for reading!

4 comments: