Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chalkboards and Cauliflower

Hi!

We have an orange chalk board (well, it's not exactly a chalk board, but a board, anyway) and my mom sent me a cool Liquid Chalk marker that I've been having fun playing with!  Today I wrote some of the lyrics from the Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass.  It's such a good song!  I'm going to do some water colors with quotes and lyrics that I like and see how those look.


See the cute little quilt on top of the shelf?  My mom gave that to me.  I love all of the pretty colors in it!

Today I walked to Eddie's, the grocery store a few blocks away, to get the ingredients to make a Loaded Cauliflower recipe that my parents tried last night.  It is so good and easy!



Ingredients:
1 head of cauliflower, washed, chopped, and cooked
5 pieces of ready-made bacon, crumbled
2 tbsp butter
1 cup of shredded marble cheese (you can use as much or as little as you want)
Plain Greek Yogurt (I used about half of the individual-sized yogurt) or Sour Cream

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Put cooked cauliflower in a Pam-greased baking pan.
3) Add butter, yogurt, and bacon crumbles and mix together.
4) Sprinkle as much cheese as you want on top.
5) Bake for about 45 minutes, or until cheese is as melted as you like!



It turned out so good!  It was the perfect amount and so healthy!  I'm going to experiment with other ingredients the next time I make it.  Thanks, Mama, for the recipe!



Thanks for reading today!

No comments:

Post a Comment