Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Beginner Couponing

Hi!

I've been using a lot of coupons I've found online when we go shopping.  I recently found this Instagram account called Free Stuff Finder.  They post good deals from tons of different stores and websites and they tell you where to get coupons, etc.  Then I found their actual website and they have much more there!  Today I went to Target and used two of the deals they posted about.

I got a free Colgate toothbrush and some Garnier Shampoo for $.99!  I didn't have the $2 off coupon to make it free but I had two $1 off coupons.  I thought those was pretty good deals!  We don't get the newspaper so we don't get those coupons, but there are lots you can get for free online and two that I used today were were via text from Target.  

Tonight I made some more yogurt pops, but this time I tried it with strawberries!  I bet they will be delish!

Update: They were!




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment