Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Spooktacular

Hi!

Alex and I had a fun day today!  We walked to the Washington Monument which is a few blocks south of us and went to the Halloween Spooktacular in the East Mount Vernon Place Square.  There were cute decorations, snacks, and cute little pumpkins that everybody could decorate with all kinds of fun stuff!







It was perfect weather!  The Mount Vernon Place Conservancy organized this (they're the ones who also put on free yoga in the park/at the Belvedere, showed the free movies when we first moved here, etc.).  We had fun decorating our pumpkins!






I got a Conscious Box in the mail today!  It's my last of the three I got with a Living Social deal.  This time I got lots of things I'm excited to try!  Maple almond butter, some fun lotions, tea, root beer with natural sweetener.  I'll write about things after I try them!


Tomorrow Alex and I are doing something very fun!!  I will write about it tomorrow night!  I also have my first improv rehearsal with Moonbot!  I bet that will be fun :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment