Thursday, October 9, 2014

Baltimore Inner Harbor - Last Week and Today

Hello!

With our company last week (my parents!) and this week (Alex's mom and one of his sisters!) we have had a lot of fun showing people around Baltimore!

We went to the Inner Harbor last week and today and both days were so fun!  The weather has been really nice.  Perfect for walking around outside!

Here are a few pics from last week:







And here are some from today!







Today we had lunch at Miss Shirley's.  We have only been there one other time.  Both times have been delish!  Today I got grits (the small portion, not the shrimp and grits, which also looked good!) and hash browns.  



Everybody liked what they ordered!

We just finished watching How to Get Away with Murder.  We watched last week's and then tonight's episode.  It's good!  I really like Viola Davis.  I need to rewatch last week's Scandal before we watch the new one!  I fell asleep :)

My Etsy shop got 97 views today!  That's a record for me!  

Tomorrow Grace and I are doing something exciting and fun!  Here's a sneak peek :)




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment