Monday, September 8, 2014

Relaxing Sunday

Hello!

Free yoga at the park yesterday was really fun!  I couldn't believe it but it was a little chilly outside!  We drove there and found free parking (the free buses don't run that early on the weekends).  It's a really pretty place and it was perfect weather for doing yoga outside.
       
They have cool xylophone-type things to play on, tunnels, and sculptures.  There are homonyms randomly placed on the little bricks that Alex is standing on in the pic.

     

We relaxed most of the day and went on a nice walk in the evening.  We passed some giant sunflowers!  At least 7 feet tall.


    


We also passed a really cool art store called Plaza Art and I went there today!  They have everything you could need to do just about any type of art.  Lots of people were there buying supplies for art school.  I bought a few fun things!  They gave me 2 tiny little canvases and a nice reusable bag for free!

I got a lot of work done today on the fans I am making for my aunt and soon-to-be-uncle's wedding next month!  I made their invitations a while ago and now I'm almost done making the fans that match!  It has been very fun to design them and I'm glad I got a big chunk done today.  I'll post some sneak peeks and then after the wedding I'll post a pic of the whole thing :)

Alex and I are going to eat dinner and watch Family Feud now!  The best!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment